Friday, October 23, 2009

October 19, 2009

So because the computer shut off I lost my long letter that I wrote to you so this short one will have to suffice I have no time


I live in Santo Tomas outside of Tanauan
Baptism last week had 4: No ward support it was difficult

I'm going nuts in this internet cafe, so many lil kids yelling about a video game

Where are you ? SANTO TOMAS OUTSIDE LIPA
Give me your address to write you too. MISSION HOME
Have you worked with the victims of the flooding, mudslides deaths ec. no
Do you need anything ?
Do you really need toilet paper ? no
Do you have a freezer yes
Do you have a microwave no
How is your foot doing
great
Are you driving or walking
walk drive
how is your asthma doing.
havent had problem
I will be mailing you a box by mid week.
dont send if its that expensive

I'll email next week I'm sorry I went hiking today.

No comments:

Post a Comment