Monday, February 15, 2010

Feb 15,2010

Family,

I'm so glad to hear about everyone. Tiffany GOOD JOB~ I'm proud of you! honestly you're great 4.0 woohoo! I'll have to follow your steps but I'll eventually beat you in the end when I get enrolled in Princeton Theological Seminary ;) haha i'm kidding I don't exactly know where I want to go for Grad School, but I definately want to study religion as lame as that sounds! This letter will be pretty short, I'm going to try and send a bunch of pictures, I've been slacking over here. Zach goodjob man, mom sent me a picture you look like a beast! aisha talaga!
Jessy, Hope you're still working hard I love you. Mom and Curt I miss you very much. Sorry this is short.,
Case, YOur great man I sent you a letter today with John sheen and preston mcfarlene sorry it took so long! nooooo time! I dont know what im going to do when I get home but I rejoice because time will slow down!

I'm finally seeing here the majesty and glory of the Atonement.
Lifes great here on my end of the world!
I read Todd's letter and laughed. 20 lessons is his mission goal?

35 here! but we almost never get that. My goal I want to hit 70 one week, that would be..
impossible.

I love you all very much to end in the words of Paul, to which I have memorized

I am persuaded that neither death nor life nor angels nor principalities nor powers nor things present nor things to come nor height nor depth nor any other creature, shall be able to seperate me from the Love of God, which is in Christ Jesus My Lord.

Love you all lifes great you're amazing!
I think you are worth every sweat that drops from my face and every sigh that escapes my breath.

ps.. girlscout cookies would be beyond amaaazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment