Monday, August 9, 2010

August 9, 2010

Family,

This week has been incredible for me out here. Elder Dioso and I have been working hard and teaching like we've never taught before, and we are seeing the fruit of our labors. We've been teaching this one family, I've been calling them Bilango but found out that's really not there last name haha oh well. They came to church and said they really enjoyed it. They have also accepted our Baptism Dates for September 11th. Now all we gotta do is help em cut out there vices (smoking/drinking) and we'll be golden. I really don't have much to say this week, but I want to let you know I'm having such a wonderful time here. We are striving to work hard here and this week has been great. I love you and miss you dearly.

Love you,


Joshy!

No comments:

Post a Comment