Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 12, 2010

Pamilya,


Thanks for your email mom! I must admit in my last letter I was indeed upset, but today we went to the white beach in Terajos as a zone. I got to hang out with my buddy E. Vandermyde we always get along way good, talked about life, played some frisbee, basketball, played guitar and sang our hearts out. So now after reading your last letter, I'm filled with hope. So thank you, you're continually uplifting and motivating. You guys make this mission thing a whole lot easier. Yeah I can't believe Todd has been out a year...haha I'm coming up really quick on my 1 year...but who's counting? I mean in only 10 days I hit 9 months?! This week has been very challenging but really inspiring. I've been studying quite a lot and thinking a lot about what I'm studying. I haven't finished the Old Testament sadly I'm only in about 500 pages, but I put it on hold to read the Book of Mormon again. And I fell in love again ;) I cannot describe the joy I feel when I read that book.It seems to speak to every fiber in my being and continually testifies to me that Jesus is the Christ, Why I am here, and How Good God is to his children...US! :) I must admit I've been a little laxed in my study and don't read everyday, but I made a promise to myself and the Lord that I will starting April 11th 2010 read my scriptures every single day until this mortal probation is over for at least 30 minutes a day. So I'm happy and excited and grateful for the amazing truths that exist in the Bible and Book of Mormon! I cannot express it fully here or even can express how important that book is. When every I am bummed or sad, If I read it I instantly become...Okay I see the bright side in most situations. I have a testimony and I put my honor, name, and all that I possess and will possess. That the Book of Mormon is the word of God, I can never deny that testimony. I couldn't not truthfully say that I love and care for you guys if I didn't offer it to you. So here is my offer, read it once and a while. I'm certain there are 1 or 2 laying around the house. Just put it in the bathroom or in your car when you're waiting in line or "taking care of business" in the bathroom, give it a try. It gives me so much strength and I feel so much love from. I don't mean to preach to you, but I'm passionate about that book. Anyone who reads it will come to love it.
Other than that, I'm glad you had a good time in Mexico! I'm glad to here from Tiffany and Zach. I hear Jess went to Las Vegas I hope she had a good time and made good decisions.
I'm a little afraid when I come home...when I see the house I'm not going to believe I'm actually home ha. I'm a bit excited though too! I can see you're putting your everything into it! So you guys ROCK! I'm so excited! :)

I want to thank you family for all that you've done for me. I ranted in my last email about the conditions of families here and my opinion on that. It was probably inappropriate and perhaps judgmental, But I'm happy that I can proudly say I was raised in a home with Morals and Virtues instilled in me that have helped and shaped my life to be what I want to be. Thank you for being the foundation that I was able to build on. Thank you for continually giving me support and love. I cannot express my love for you. So I will do it in Audio Tapes! Get excited!

I love you Mom, Dad, Curt, Tiff, Zach, Jess, Nana, Papa, Friends, and Lakewood Ward <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3



P.S. I had a really good lesson from my mission president this week he is so amazing to us. This is his 2010 Goal for us. "To become spiritually mature and self-reliant

No comments:

Post a Comment