Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 6, 2010

I was so glad to hear your email, but I am physically exhausted. So we left Marinduque today to go to Zone Cone in Lucena. We left at 6:00am got there at 6:30 bought tickets for the 10:30 boat, after we went to get lunch in the Bayan or town we arrive at 9:00am and the 10:30 boat decided to leave early :) So we got to wait till 2:30 before we could leave! But it's all good my good buddy Elder Vandermyde jammed out on the guitar played funky songs by the sea and thought about life and pondered it haaa and sang filipino songs with the filipino children. Then after we got sunburnt like crazy we went up to the pier to mingle with the other elders and played uno! other than that Im sorry Id ont have much to say we don thave much time and i cant think of much. I have never been this happpy thank you soooooooooooooo0o00o0o much for this experience. I'm working so hard in Boac but things are so difficult there its really nice to get out of the island for a bit and join the mainland again. I'm so tired but so happy! The piano is picking up ( I can read music that's weird! dont tell drew!!!!) and I'm trying out the guitar again :) sorry again for the purchase but I am furthering my personal develop ment haha I'm going to be really short here but know that I'm still surviving and I am so happy here. God is so good to me, and my family is indescribably.


I have some fun Moriones Festival pictures and souviners for you coming in the mail soon!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH


next week will be a much longer letter.


Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment