Thursday, June 2, 2011

May 23, 2011

Mom,

I'm not sure if you got my other emails that I sent. but I wanted to write you again and kinda update you with what's going on here. Elder Shepherdson and I have been here in Lucban and it's a really cool city I realy think you would like it. The people are all pretty friendly, we spend a lot of time in Lucena with Elder Hansen on Pday so I really am only over there tuesday until sunday after church. The work is slowly moving. I've learned really so much about other people and although I am not the best at it..I've come to learn how to love most people and help them...I still got abit of an attitude problem ahah especially with tricycle drivers here that try to rip us off but I think I got that from you...I don't like people ripping me off...don't worry I'm not nearly as scary as you are in Best Buy when we fight about IPods...I love you Mom so much

No comments:

Post a Comment