Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September 21, 2010

Family,

Thanks so much for the awesome email you sent it was way good and cheered me up! This week has been one that has tried my faith for sure...but I've seem to draw closer to our Heavenly Father. I hate that feeling I get of inadequacy sometimes here in the mission field, I hate that I feel I could be doing better than I am right now...but at the same time I am grateful..I'm grateful for the Atonement and how I through His help I can improve myself with some hard work and discipline. This week my companion and I got sick, to be honest we got Sore Eyes and weren't able to work for 3-4 days this week. Every time we tried to work we got told to leave because of our sickness is contagious daw. All we could do was sit at home and all I did was think of you and how much I miss working and teaching. It really sucks when you feel you could be doing so much more. Well it's now the 6th day and they are still red, but the pain is gone...I'm hoping this week the blood will leave and I wont have to wear sunglasses when I teach haha as cool as I look walking around with glasses and scaring little kids with vampire noises when I take them off...I just want to get back to work. I'm sorry you gotta lay people off this week, I know thats always been really hard for you...I'll remember to say a prayer for you...and I'm really happy you are still going to missionary week thats so wonderful! I love you guys so much, I love the Gospel, I love the Lord more than anything and I am trying to be a faithful servent despite my weaknesses, the Church is true and I am so grateful I get to teach my filipino brothers and sisters here...even though I'm easily annoyed when they yell "Hey Joe" Patience! PRAY FOR PATIENCE!



I love you so much,



Love,



Elder Gonzalez

p.s. 10 months na lang...i cannot even believe that whaaaaaaaat?only 7 more transfers....i leave calaca on October 8th...and I'm going to cry like a big fat baby..

No comments:

Post a Comment